Thursday, October 18, 2012

I know it has been a while... We had computer issues then vacation and life just kept right on going without waiting on me to write a blog post.

A little about the cruise. We had a blast :) I ate everything on the boat. No really, my mission was to eat my way through everything I hadn't allowed myself to eat at home. It was divine. I had pasta and cheesecake and pasta and hamburgers and pasta and bread and chocolate melting cake and pasta... you get the picture. I ATE CARBS!!! Oh how I had missed them. The bad news, I gained 6 EFFING POUNDS OMG. The good news I have already lost them plus 1 more so no biggie!

                                               The Hubs and I waiting to go on our excursions!

The boys went deep sea fishing and we went to a all inclusive island and laid around all day. If you are ever in Cozumel on a Carnival Cruise I highly recommend the Isla Passion by Twister. SO MUCH FUN!

Since we have been home I have started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian *The Devil* Michaels. I took some before pics and my measurements. I don't know if I will post the pics they are pretty gross, but I can tell you after 5 days of level 1 and 2 days of level 2 I have lost a WHOLE INCH in my upper arms!!! That is a pretty big deal since I had only lost 1 inch previously in my upper arms after losing 40lbs. I also can tell a huge difference in my endurance and I have more energy overall.

My new short term goal is to lose 20lbs by Christmas morning. That is an average of 2 pounds per week and it will be almost 10% of my body weight. If I hit that goal it will bring my total weight loss to date up to 60lbs... I can't think of a better Christmas present!

It is going to take a lot of hard work and will power to get through the holidays and still lose weight but I am confidant I can do it. I get to start exercising that will power tonight because my nieces are coming over to make Halloween cookies and a pumpkin cake with a chocolate pecan frosting. Lord give me strength!!!

               Here is a dining room picture. I can almost still taste the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake!


Since my last post we have also had my daughter's 3rd birthday party :( I know it's cliche but seriously I can't believe it has been 3 years! I will leave you guys today with some pics from her party... Yes I had a piece of cake :)

Her cake! This is what I do in my spare time ;) and I have still managed to lose 42lbs!

Blowing out her candles!
Some cousins having fun :)

That's my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment